There are so many ways to help our life-saving mission:
Make a life-saving donation today!
You can make a one-time gift, set up a monthly contribution, or donate as a memorial/tribute. Credit card and PayPal options available.
Help more by giving all 12 months of the year!
Join our membership program with recurring donations to help ensure much-needed medical care is always available to the suffering souls living on the streets. Click here
Set up a personalized fundraiser
to share with friends and family for a funeral, wedding, birthday, or other event. Click here
Personalize a leaf on our Tree of Life.
This is a great way to honor, memorialize, or celebrate someone you love.
Send a Pet Sympathy Card.
Did someone you know lose their beloved pet? We’ll send them a sympathy card from you to let them know you care.
Sponsor an apartment.
With this option, we will place a plaque with your business logo above one of our apartments. The funds will help pay for that dog or cat’s spay/neuter, vaccines, and other medical costs.
Send a Birthday Card.
Celebrate someone you love with a life-saving gift. It will be the best birthday they've ever had!
To donate monthly with PayPal, click the button below!
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Can I make a monthly gift using PayPal?
Absolutely. The system we currently use only allows one-time gifts with PayPal, so visit this link to set up your monthly gift using Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=T36WHS292H7WW
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
How do I know if my employer will match my gift?
Visit our Wish List to send a gift to those who need it most! We update our Amazon Wish List often, with our most needed items at the top. Use AmazonSmile and we’ll get a percentage of the purchase back as a donation, too! Click here
To update your information on our website, click here.
Why Donate to Stray Rescue?
Why Donate to Stray Rescue?
Stray Rescue is special in so many ways. We receive no state or federal funding to do our important work – so we need your help. Stray Rescue is a unique stray dog management program. Effective use of your donations help us to achieve our mission.
- Stray Rescue believes that any animal, which can endure the horrors of living on the mean city streets, deserves to medically rehabilitated and placed into a loving home, regardless of cost
- We are a no-kill shelter and save 3,000 dogs annually
- 100% of our adoptable animals will go to their forever home regardless of how long it takes to find it
- Stray Rescue incorporates behavioral training to help each dog overcome its unique trauma
- Over 700 volunteers donate time to Stray Rescue so that funds received can be used directly for the dogs. Volunteers walk and play with dogs daily, foster them in their homes, take them to adoption events, donate supplies, manage adoption and local fundraising events and more
- Our rescue team goes into dilapidated houses, burned out buildings, and dangerous neighborhoods daily
- We rescue many pregnant females to help end breeding and the overpopulation crisis, and pull them from other shelters throughout Missouri so they can give birth in a healthy and safe environment, be spayed, and adopted
- Feral street dogs and packs are fed to help them survive until they are rescued. Our staff spends hours socializing them and getting them ready to be a family pet
- Stray Rescue proudly works collaboratively with other animal welfare organizations, because it truly does take a village