Charitable Gifting and Estate Planning with Pet Provisions
Charitable Gifting & Estate Planning with
Join us for an educational webinar presented by Amen, Gantner & Capriano, Your Estate Matters, L.L.C.
Hear from Attorney Paul Gantner who will be discussing techniques on how to make charitable gifts during life and at time of passing to maximize the income tax benefits of making those gifts. We make gifts to charity because we want to help, but why not do it in a way that will reduce our taxes? He will also discuss how to make provisions for your pets to ensure they are taken care of upon your passing.
Amen, Gantner & Capriano works with St. Louis Area families to help secure their legacies for future generations, minimize estate taxes, prepare for long term care costs, and avoid probate. AND, they have a special offer for those who attend, as a valued partner of Stray Rescue!
During the webinar, we will discuss several important topics including:
- What are the differences between Wills and Trusts?
- How can I leave money for my pet?
- How to get tax benefits when leaving money to a charity?
- What is the impact of the recently passed SECURE Act?
- What is the importance of updating my Trust considering the recent Estate Tax Laws?
- How to qualify and use Medicaid for LTC expenses which can average $8,333 monthly.
Please join us from the comfort of your home for this very important discussion! RSVP today!
Date: Tuesday, April 27th
RSVP: Click Here!
The link to the webinar will be emailed to you upon registration
|04/27/2021 5:30 pm
|Event End Date
|04/27/2021 6:30 pm
|Stray Rescue St. Louis