GO! St. Louis 2018
Join Team Running Buddies and run for homeless animals in the GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend!
On behalf of all homeless pets waiting for their second chance at a life filled with warmth and comfort, thank you for joining Team Running Buddies for the 2018 GO! St. Louis Marathon and Family Fitness Weekend! By running or walking on behalf of Stray Rescue, you will highlight the importance of shelter enrichment and raise funds for training and behavior programs. As an essential part of the team, you are committing to raising $500 (or $250 for 5k participants) by asking family, friends, and coworkers to help our cause.
In return for your dedication, Stray Rescue will pay your entry fee and provide an official team t-shirt, training assistance, group runs and rallies, an army of compassionate supporters to urge you on, and more if you register before March 1st! And remember, you may choose from various race distances when you register! To register under Team Running Buddies, please complete the committment form.
The 3 steps are:
- 1. Complete this commitment form
- 2. Wait for your email from Stray Rescue with your discount code
- 3. Register for GO! with your discount code!
*GO! St. Louis does not allow dogs, so you'll be running FOR them, not with them! :)
*Please be aware of the age requirements for the various race events:
- Marathon: 18 years of age or older on race day
- Half-Marathon: 14 years of age or older on race day
- Marathon Relay: 14 years of age or older on race day
- 7K: 14 years of age or older on race day
- 5K: 8 years of age or older on race day
|Event End Date||04/08/2018|
|Location||Downtown St. Louis|